It's a great day to have a GREAT day!If there's one thing that I LOVE it's buying stamps and accessories that can transition from season to season. Get the most "bang for your buck"! Right??
Well, this stinkin' cute thinlit set, "Hometown Greetings" #144671 definitely is one of those. Check it out...
(To order CLICK HERE)
It coordinates perfectly with the "Hearts Come Home" stamp set...
(To order CLICK HERE)
But as I said....it would work perfectly all year through.
If you'd like to order them, just click the links below the images above and you'll go right to my Online Store. Easy, peasy!Need ideas? Here are a couple of my favorites that are pinned on Pinterest...
**To ensure that your orders for the holidays arrive in time, you'll need to place them on or before December 14, 2017.
Your FREE TUTORIAL for the Merry and Bright card is just below.
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead with plenty of time to get your fingers inky.
Merry & Bright
All images © Stampin’ Up!®
· STAMPS – Hearts Come Home (145413 wood, 145416 clear)
· PAPER – Old Olive (100702), Whisper White (100730), Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (144630), Cherry Cobbler (119685)
· INK – Tuxedo Memento Black (132708), Cherry Cobbler (126966)
· OTHER – Stitched Shapes Framelits (145372), Layering Ovals Framelits (141706), Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine (124262), Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies (144671), Big Shot (143263), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
· Old Olive 8-1/2 x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
· Cherry Cobbler scrap
· Whisper White 4” x 4”, 4” x 2” , 4” x 5-1/4” & scrap
· Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4” x 5-1/4”
· Die cut the 4” x 4” Whisper White layer through the Big Shot with the edge lit that has the bigger houses.
· Adhere the die cut layer to the DSP layer about 1/4” from the top.
· Die cut the smaller houses on the 4” x 2” layer of Whisper White cardstock and adhere to card front where shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Wrap the Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around the DSP layer three times, tying in a bow at the left.
· Stamp the MERRY & BRIGHT in Tuxedo Memento Black ink on Whisper White scrap - die cut using the Stitched Shapes Framelits oval.
· Stamp the small star above the greeting with Cherry Cobbler ink.
· Die cut a scalloped oval from the Layering Ovals Framelits and a scrap of Cherry Cobbler cardstock.
· Adhere greeting layer to scalloped layer and then the card front where shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
· Add DSP to Old Olive card front.
· Stamp a greeting on the 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White layer and add a couple of the houses to the bottom to spruce it up.