I received some awesome "happy mail" over the weekend. It was this month's Paper Pumpkin. WOOT! I have to tell you....it's probably my favorite kits since Paper Pumpkin debuted last year. I love it! Have you heard of Paper Pumpkin? If not, let me tell you about it...
Here's a note from Paper Pumpkin..
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
Before I show you the kits and then the way that I chose to use it, let me remind you that the "Paper Pumpkin Special" has been extended through March 31st. That's right! When you sign up for your own subscription to Paper Pumpkin, you will receive and additional gift...a set of the "In Color Stampin' Write" Markers (a $14.95 value).
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. BE SURE TO CHOOSE ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family#every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10, we'll send your kit around May 15. If you sign up on May 11, we'll send your first kit around the June 15.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!) There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Ok....here's what comes in the February Paper Pumpkin Kit...
Now...let me show you what I made with my kit...
So there you have it...a perfect way to get to craft and not have to sit down and plan out the projects. It's perfect for a "Girls Night Out" (or In), Kids groups, to take on a trip with you to help pass the travel time. You can order one...or more than one. You choose.
So what are you waiting for?? Go to mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up for yours. You'll be SO glad you did!
Wishing you a magical day,